EVP Global Functions
A Snapshot of Your Day
The Solution Division is a key player in future decarbonization of societies and offers a wide range of products, services and solutions to utilities, independent power producers, plant builders and industrial customers. These enable generation of environmentally friendly and resource-saving power as well as green products like Hydrogen.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You will design and detail controls for combined cycle power plants (CCPP) as well as different types of new business field plants comprising renewable power generation, energy storage solutions and / or generation of green products
- You will work on operational concepts, closed loop controls and unit master controls during project execution as well as support feed studies and preparation of offers
- You will support proposals as well as execution projects regarding fulfilment of electrical grid connection requirements (national Grid Codes) and certification processes and will be part of the Siemens Energy grid code expert community.
- The processing of technical R&D topics in the field of technology and product development is also part of your work as well as the design of new control concepts with the aim of product improvement and increase of competetiveness
- You are also responsible for further standardization and modularization of complex automation solutions
- The close cooperation with other engineering departments at locations in Germany, Austria, India, Romania and the USA rounds off your job profile
What You Bring
- You have successfully completed your university degree in control engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering, chemical engineering or electrical engineering
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in the automation of power plants or other process systems
- You have very good knowledge of automation and control
- You also have a complete overview in the field of power plant technology and have good knowledge of process engineering
- It would be an advantage if you already had a good knowledge in the field of grid codes and electrical grid connection requirements for power plants to national grids
- Secure computer skills as well as very good German and English skills rounds off Your competence profile
About the Team
The Project Entity team is responsible for the first-class execution and successful implementation of complex projects across all Siemens Energy business units. We create and leverage synergies and highly skilled competencies across all business units to deliver projects as One Siemens Energy. With a strong focus on digitalization and productivity, we deliver projects on time and on budget, while driving standards for Project Excellence , Best Practices and Lessons Learned across the organization.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programes and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.