Have you got experience in waiting and serving beverages in a fine dining setting? If you do, we are currently looking for VIP Waiters to provide a legendary dining experience for our guests on race days at Cheltenham Racecourse.
VIP areas at Cheltenham Racecourse attract high profile clientele. You will be working in some of the most premium areas within this venue. In line with this we require the ultimate guest service from our staff members.
We are looking for passionate, and experienced waiting staff with a can-do attitude to deliver 5* hospitality experiences for customers.
Skills / Qualifications
Over 18’s only.
- You have previous experience working in a VIP / high end dining setting.
- You are able to answer questions about the menu and make recommendations.
- You are able to take food & drink orders efficiently and accurately.
- You are confident in delivering food & drinks to the guests.
- You are confident in presenting, opening and pouring both wine & champagne.
- Knowledge in pairing wine with menu dishes is ideal, but full training is provided.
- Excellent communication and remaining calm under pressure will be key to ensuring smooth delivery.
Why Work for Compass
We provide exceptional customer service training and support to all our new starters. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits “Perks” Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To our Employee Assistance Programme.
With competitive pay, training, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Apply Online now with cover letter via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a few days.