Prezzo South East
Waiting Staff – Part Time
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Front of House team member to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering the best possible customer experience.
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We were also shortlisted for the following:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and well-being, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial well-being platform
- Life assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated well-being and mental health support
As a member of the Waiting Staff team, you will:
- have strong attention to detail
- be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- have a strong team ethic and drive to help others
- ensure orders are taken promptly and queries are dealt with
- assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal
- live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community
Hospitality experience is preferable, but not essential.
Located on the Marina walkway and a few minutes’ drive from the rail station. With its sleek, modern interior bathed in natural light, Prezzo Brighton is the ideal place to relax and enjoy excellent Italian food. This spacious restaurant is a fantastic venue for large parties, but is equally suited to an intimate dining experience, with several cosy booths. Extensive outdoor seating offers a lovely al fresco experience with unrivalled views of the marina.
Home delivery is now available at Prezzo Brighton from Deliveroo. Order online now and have our favourite Prezzo dishes delivered straight to your door.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.