Prezzo Scotland & North
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Front of House team member to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering the best possible customer experience.
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We’re proud to have won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice, the “Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain” at the PAPA Industry Awards, and finalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to have been finalists for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2021, and “Best use of Benefits Technology” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2022.
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial wellbeing platform
- Life assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
As a member of the Waiting Staff team you will:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong team ethic and drive to help others
- Ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal
- Live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community
Hospitality experience is preferable, but not essential.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.