New home, New team, New beginnings. Achieve together are almost ready to open it’s brand new service in Rainford.
Winterfell is newly refurbished 6 bed residential environment which sits in beautiful grounds that includes a swimming pool.
You will be part of a new team and will be making a real difference by providing support and opportunity to vulnerable people as they begin their new journeys towards independent living.
Job Title: Waking Night Support Worker
Location: Rainford, St Helens, WA11
Contract: Full or Part time & Bank staffing & Weekend working. We are recruiting Team members for Waking Night Shifts.
Salary: £17,374 (based on 37.5hrs pr wk)
Additional Information: Challenging behaviour, autism & associated learning disabilities. Physical and medical conditions including diabetes and Epilepsy.
No previous experience required: Full training and induction support provided
Drivers are desired: although this should not deter your application.
Our Support Workers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full, healthy and active lives.
If you would like to know more details about the role please review the job description.
Achieve together want you to have fun at work and make things happen for the people we support.
Although a basic level of English and Math is required, we employ our Support Workers based on their and our own values.
Additional qualities include being:
- Caring & Compassionate
- FREE DBS Certificate *: No cost to join us
- Induction Booklet: to get you off to a flying start!
- Career development, finding and support: explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Sector specific qualifications available: a Career…not just a Job
- Independent E-learning account: evidencing your achievements
- Discounts platform: gift cards, discount codes & more
- Company pension: Contributing to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend: earn an extra £250
- Paid holidays: PLUS the option to buy more
- Long Service, Employee of the Month and Annual Staff Awards: because a “thank you” goes a long way!
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): professional help when things aren’t going so well
We are committed to supporting our team members and take every precaution to ensure robust infection control procedures are followed and that they decrease the risk of Covid-19 transmission. Once a Support Worker you will be provided with full PPE, inclusive of hand sanitiser, masks, gloves, apron and shoe covers (where appropriate) and all the appropriate training to keep you and those around you safe.
As a Support Worker, you will hold “Keyworker” status: and will be permitted to book your vaccination through the national booking service on presentation of an offer letter or contract of employment.
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.
Does this sound like the career for you? If so, apply now and start your journey with us.
Call Holly on 07458 109528 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. .