Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Support Worker at Achieve together.
Location: Insert location & First part of postcode
Permanent Full Time – 40 hours
£8.91 per hour
Your new job: Our Teams treat everyone equally and with dignity and respect: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable independent living.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Make a positive contribution which is inclusive and considerate
- Follow Health and Safety Guidelines- Keeping yourself and others safe.
Our website includes some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support: https://www.achievetogether.co.uk/category/success-stories/
- Free DBS-No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal- to get you off to a flying start
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave-28 days
- Reward and Recognition- our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme-Support for you… when you need it.
You! Our Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences; you probably already have all the right qualities. Our Support Workers are successful as they show a willingness to learn new skills, evidence their compassion to promote person centred healthcare and share our values in providing support with a homely, family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start your journey with us today and apply now!
Protecting you: Achieve together requires all team members to be fully vaccinated and protected against the transmission of Covid -19. Evidence in the form of a (Covid –Pass) or a health exemption letter must be provided during the recruitment process.
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.