Transformation of Industry
ERL S F
ERL S F
Mode of Employment:
Part-time / Fixed Term
Part-time / Fixed Term
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be supervised within the framework of component development for electrolyzers with tasks that are directly related to our product development activities.
This includes test setups, test runs, measurements and their processing as well as your support in the operational business.
You evaluate results from test runs and analyze the test specimens or components ex-situ using microscopy and advanced measurement methods.
Through your complementary support in 3D design and 2D drawing creation with NX, you help us to transfer the product development into a product definition.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- CAD design and drawing derivation (NX preferred)
- Material and sample testing, for example tensile-pressure testing machine
- Construction, execution and evaluation of test setups and tests
- Inquiries of own constructions at suppliers
What You Bring
- Current studies in the field of engineering
- Completed technical education is an advantage
- Independent working style with practical and theoretical experience
- Willingness to work 15h+ per week for at least 1 year
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Exciting insights into an international company
- Lay the foundation for your career with us
- a dynamic working environment with exciting perspectives in one of the future technologies, water electrolysis
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.