Transformation of Industry
Mode of Employment:
Part-time / Fixed Term
Part-time / Fixed Term
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Combine science and industry in one location
- Receive intensive Siemens product training
- Direct implementation of theoretical knowledge in practice
What You Bring
- Planned Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Duisburg/Essen
- Ideally a high degree of willingness to travel for possible future employment after successful completion of the program
- German and English language skills on B2 level
- Independent and structured way of working as well as team and communication skills
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Exciting insights into an international company
- Lay the foundation for your career with us
- Fair compensation
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.