The energy transition is the next best step for your future.
Working student/internship in BlueVault finance
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You are pursuing Bachelor or Master studies in the field related to finance, ideally accompanied with knowledge in digitalization and automatization.
- Business administration, Business informatics, Industrial engineering
- Very good MS Office skills: Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Overall IT affinity is an advantage regarding the digitalization and automation of processes and tools
- SAP/ ERP knowledge and/ or experience is beneficial.
- Very good communication skills in English
- Good academic performance and willingness to face new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, ideally you have already relevant practical work experience
- Available for about 6 months
- Support to the Head of Finance for the BlueVault organization directly in all finance related topics
- Participate in monthly reporting, cost center controlling, product costing and accounting activities
- Performing analysis, executing organizational tasks (e.g. collecting information from functions within the organization) and prepare reports/ presentations
Your opportunities for personal growth
- We offer good career and development opportunities in Siemens Energy, both domestic and international.
- You will have varied tasks and the opportunity to influence your everyday work. Siemens Energy has flexible working hours, which includes extra vacation on all bridge days. We also offer competitive wages and conditions.
- However, the most important reason for choosing Siemens Energy is that you are eager to be a part of an inspiring organization that gives you an opportunity to create innovative solutions for our projects and customers, and that you will get the opportunity to influence people’s days, environment and future through technology.
- Experience all aspects of finance of a global company but in the small environment of the BlueVault organization – a very broad experience in finance.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. Get to know us better
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Grid Technology
division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies business:
As renewable energy production increases, operators are challenged to supply reliable energy at premium cost-efficiency. Siemens Energy BlueVault™ Storage solutions promote on-demand, dispatchable renewable power, increase profitability during fluctuating demand, optimize on-site power sources, capitalize on peak loads (while reducing demand charges), increase conventional power plant flexibility, and provide operating reserves while improving the security of your energy supply. Our team uses innovative design and simulation tools to tailor an agnostic technology portfolio to your specific requirements.
BlueVault™ energy storage solutions are an advanced lithium-ion battery-based solution, suited for both all-electric and hybrid energy-storage applications. BlueVault™ is designed to help ensure continuity of power and to minimize emissions, with an end goal of a low-emission platform. The battery is designed to maximize life, performance and safety. BlueVault™ can be installed in newbuild as well as retrofit diesel-electric power plants and in all type vessels, drilling or FPSO.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We perform a background check as part of our recruitment process.
Rainer Spaude, Head of Finance @ BlueVault™ Energy Storage Solutions
Tel: +47 47 50 19 10
Deadline for applications: