Success Recruit Ltd
Success Recruit are currently working with a private medical client who are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their experienced team based from offices in central Essex.
The successful Administrator will be able to demonstrate strong administrative and communications skills, working within a supportive team environment you will be responsible for providing administration support daily to a team of consultant surgeons.
A confident telephone manner with excellent attention to detail is essential for success within the position along with the desire to learn within the medical industry. NB No previous medical experience is needed as full training will be provided where needed but previous administration / diary management and organisation is essential.
The successful Administrator will be expected to:
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills & the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
The successful Administrator will be rewarded with:
- Working with a small, friendly supportive team to include a four-legged friend
- An opportunity to learn within the medical profession
- Working within modern offices with countryside views – Car essential due to location
- Free parking
The Administrator will be an integral team member in the business, supporting the practice manager and working within a team of administrators there is a lot of opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility to assist the business with providing the best service to their consultants.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls, answering in a professional manner and taking clear and concise messages from referral patients
- Processing work returned from offsite typists
- Managing multiple consultants’ diaries
- Booking in operations within various hospitals and ensuring all follow up action is completed efficiently
- Communicating with consultants via email, cancelling and changing appointments and operations when requested as well as ensuring a paper trail is always recorded
- Arranging billing for completed operations
- Booking outpatient Appointments
- Supporting the practice manager with the allocation of typing and supporting running month end reporting on billing
This position will suit someone who wants to take ownership of their workload and can work in a fast-paced working environment, having the ability to remain calm under pressure is essential.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
£23k dependent on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term.
Looking to find your dream job? Success Recruit has recently produced a podcast series to help people find their dream job, why not check it out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or our website.