Heres a great and quick dish that serves up plenty of flavor to get your student taste buds tingling.
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 200g cheddar (grated)
- 2 x 2cm Thick Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 spring onion (sliced)
- Worcester Sauce
- Preheat your grill and get it nice and hot.
- Mix together the cheese, mustard, spring onions and egg in a bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Lightly toast your slices of bread on both sides under the grill. 2-3 mins should do the trick.
- Spread mixture a little over each slice, then pop back under the grill.
- Grill until melted and bubbling.
- Drizzle Worcester Sauce on top.
- Serve straight away.