An exciting opportunity for an Admissions Officer to join a leading global higher education institution in the heart of the West End. The Admissions Officer is responsible for co-ordinating and processing applications. This is an applicant focused role and requires commitment to providing a high level of service to recruit appropriate to the portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
JOB ROLE: Admissions Officer Education
SALARY: £28,000 – £30,000
LOCATION: West End
- Providing professional advice and guidance on admissions and recruitment processes and procedures
- Use judgement, initiative, and creativity to ensure appropriate processing of applications.
- Working collaboratively with Recruitment and Outreach on conversion and recruitment activity
- To work flexibly; on occasion away from the office and during anti-social hours to ensure high levels of customer service
- To deputise for the Admissions Manager as required
- Assessing qualifications
- To undertake professional and personal development that is appropriate to the role, and which will enhance performance, and to develop and maintain an awareness of the relevant legislation
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Admissions Manager or their nominee
- Undertake specific responsibilities relating to key areas of Admissions as defined by the Head of Admissions Department
- Monitor and identify training and development opportunities within the Admissions team and across the wider institution
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of Higher Education Admissions
- Previous experience in an office or customer service-based environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, in particular customer service
- The ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Flexibility, the ability to work as part of a team; to manage competing deadlines and identify team priorities
- The ability to analyse and interpret data
- An enthusiastic, committed, and proactive approach to work
- The ability to be able to respond flexibly & positively to changing requirements
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.