LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing/Assembly experience
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must be well organized and should know how to maintain various equipment’s
- Should have good analytical skills
- Must have good dexterity and be capable to work with small, detailed objects
- Be able to read and work from drawings
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Reading and understanding instructions and, assembling products or their parts and components
- Moving the pieces or the products to the next stage of the manufacturing process
- Keeping the workstations orderly and, storing & maintaining the tools, parts, test equipment and documentation etc.
- Following the targets and deadlines for assembling process and preparing reports on daily basis
- Building & developing the test instructions and, reviewing them for improved production
- Ability to push/pull panel carts averaging 35-50 lbs
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Siemens offers tuition reimbursement, empowering employees to develop their skills, education and personal growth giving them the tools needed to expand their horizons within the company.
- Siemens promotes continual learning by offering access to the Learn@Siemens platform. Learn@Siemens offers both in-person and virtual courses ranging from technical instruction to leadership skills.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy
continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19
vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine
policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the
situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with
federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position
requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are
granted a medical or religious accommodation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Transmission
Business Unit, we offer our customers products, solutions and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading.
In the CB Assembly
department, we perform a wide variety of routine manufacturing functions with a high standard of quality and attention to detail and strive for “Zero” Error Build.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: