Brand Ambassador / MerchandiserTemp to Perm£12ph
40 hours per week. Monday-Friday.
Wild Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Field Brand Ambassador / Merchandiser on a full time, ongoing, temp to perm basis.
For this role, you will be required to:
- Work away (overnight stays – approx. 6 per month).
- Hold a full driver’s license and drive a company van.
- Be willing to travel nationwide.
As a field Brand Ambassador/merchandiser, you will be required to perform general maintenance where required and be the face of the company engaging with in store customers and using product knowledge.
Majority of stores based in the Basingstoke, Reading and Guildford area.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Complete a scheduled visit plan to stockists.
- Manage the logistical operation of daily route planning.
- Complete visit reports.
- Support stores with stocking issues, such as stock misalignment.
- Maintain stand condition to a high standard including product packaging.
- Repairing and replacing damage where required.
The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive and have a good attention to detail, as well as speaking a good level of English to communicate with customers.
Possible permanent position following a successful trial period.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.