Secondary school in Blackburn seeking Business Studies Teacher for immediate start. Competitive rates of pay.
Are you a qualified and experienced Business Studies Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for inspiring young minds and preparing them for the world of work? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are working with a secondary school in Blackburn that is seeking a Business Studies Teacher to join their team on a full-time basis. The role is temporary through our agency until Easter as a minimum, with the potential to become permanent after this.
The school is a mixed comprehensive with a diverse and inclusive ethos. They have high expectations for their students and staff, and offer a supportive and stimulating learning environment. The school has recently been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and has a strong Business Studies department that delivers a range of courses from KS3 to KS5.
As a Business Studies Teacher, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and assessing engaging and differentiated lessons that cover the curriculum and meet the needs of all learners. You will also be expected to contribute to the wider life of the school and the department, and to maintain positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS or QTLS)
- A relevant degree in Business Studies or a related subject
- Experience of teaching Business Studies at KS3, KS4 and KS5
- A current DBS check registered on the update service or willing to apply for one
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- A positive and flexible attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please click apply, send your cv to or call the office on . We look forward to hearing from you soon!