This is your chance to discover the ins and outs of getting the right products to the right stores in the best possible condition.
Based at one of our warehouses, you’ll spend a year learning the ropes with some of our experienced warehouse professionals. You’ll be trained in all aspects of health and safety while working towards achieving your Level 2 Supply Chain Operative qualification. Ultimately, it means you’ll gain an unparalleled insight into our logistics operation from the ground up. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we’re doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we’re opening new stores at lightning speed. And without the great teams at our warehouses, there’d be no products in those stores.
- Paid breaks
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension contribution
- Sabbatical policy
- Parental leave pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted health benefits
- Financial wellbeing: Affordable loans, debt consolidation, savings and health checks
- An extensive range of discounts and savings.