D&D London Restaurants
Skylon and its unrivalled vantage point from the Royal Festival Hall in the Southbank Centre have floor-to-ceiling windows which overlook one of London’s most gorgeous views of the Thames. The striking space, centred around a chic award-winning cocktail bar. The menu focuses on modern British cuisine showcasing the best, seasonal ingredients in a relaxed environment.
We are looking for a passionate Chef de Partie who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5-star service to our guests. At the same time, our Chef de Partie will confidently support the team and lead a section. You will work with the senior kitchen team to ensure consistently high standards in both service and kitchen management. The ideal candidate will have good food knowledge and Health and Safety standards, passion for cooking and bags of enthusiasm.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the section are managed in an effective, efficient and productive manner under the guidance and supervision of the Sous and Head Chef.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry-leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in the Chef de Partie role then we would love to hear from you