Children’s Residential Support Worker – Chester – Temporary
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for multiple support worker roles that support children with various disabilities such as behavioural disorders, autistic spectrum disorders and learning disabilities. We have multiple job roles available varying from permanent, temporary long-term, full-time, part-time, waking nights, sleeps and days.
Your new role
– Supporting children with learning disabilities, autism and other needs
– Providing personal care
– Providing mental support
– Encouraging independence
– Supporting with living needs
– Supporting and engaging in activities
What you’ll need to succeed
– NVQ Level 2 or 3 health and social care children and young people
– Right to Work in the UK
– A minimum if 6 months experience in the last 2 years in similar services/roles
– Drive licence advantageous but not essential
– Above all, we are looking for people who’ll put the person they support first. That means being patient and caring and communicating effectively with them and with others involved in their care.
What you’ll get in return
– The opportunity to go permanent
– Free DBS if needed
– Free training in key areas of Social Care
– Dedicated consultant allocated to you
– Free training
– Free CV writing sessions
– Learn to drive
– Highly competitive overtime rates
– Pay up lift bank holiday
– Free pension scheme
– Career progression
– Sick pay
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.