Bell Truck and Van (Mercedes-Benz)
Here at Bell Truck and Van we all strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service. As well as having great people skills, you will need to be a proven team player, you will represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
To work within the Service Department to help with the smooth and efficient running of the department to ensure the department meets it’s targets and the Company meets it’s objectives. To keep the workshop and depot site in a clean and tidy condition.
- To check vehicles in
- Tag vehicles up and tag keys up
- Take vehicles for tachograph calibration
- To clean the workshop and put parts away
- To manage the yard and parking
- To carry out valets on vehicles before delivery
- Responsible fort collection/ delivery of local new vehicle sales trucks
- To build strong relationships with the site personnel
- To work safely and efficiently within the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- To adhere to time schedules and all targets where appropriate
- To comply with the company’s risk assessment strategies
- To ensure that you carry out all your work legally
- To carry out all duties in an efficient and courteous manner and ensure all queries are dealt with promptly
- To adhere to Company/MB methods of work
- To carry out any other duties as and when required.
42.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday (7.00am – 4.00pm)