Client Services Manager
9am – 5:30pm
A Consultancy based in London are on the lookout for an experienced and switched-on Client Services Manager to join their growing team.
To succeed in this Client Services Manager job, you will need to be well organised, able to multitask and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The main purpose of a Client Services Manager role is:
- Administration support for the client services desk and business development team
- Dealing with requests for information and sales administration for the field-based business development team ensuring that messages, leads and enquiries are passed onto the relevant sales person.
- Managing the correspondence between the business development team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Updating the company CRM system
- Providing quotations to clients on request
- Chasing open quotes with clients
- Processing client orders
- Dealing with client enquiries via email and telephone
- Updating the operations databases
- Administration support for senior management
Client Services Manager Specification:
- To have experience within administration and customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines
- To be well organised
- Strong attention to detail
- To have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this vacancy, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.