Great opportunity for a Commercial and Technology Solicitor to join a leading, L500 recognised Law Firm in Central London.
Our client is a highly reputable practice based in Central London who have received recognition by the Legal 500 for a multitude of their specialist departments.
The firm act for businesses all over the world and have a particular strength in the Financial Services, FinTech, Technology, Fashion and Media sectors.
Their Commercial department have established an impressive reputation for providing high quality advice to UK and international multi-nationals, small / medium sized businesses, household names, trade associations and entrepreneurs.
They are looking for an ambitious Commercial and Technology Solicitor to join their highly successful team.
The Commercial team provide advice in respect of transactions and commercial relationships which are central to businesses’ trading activities and strategic plans.
They regularly draft, review and negotiate the full spectrum of commercial contracts, standard terms and conditions and exit agreements.
As a junior Commercial and Technology Solicitor in the team, you will obtain experience working across all their sectors with a particular focus in fashion and technology.
This position will involve drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements (B2B and B2C) many of which with an international element, including:
- Agency agreements and advice to agents and principals subject to the Commercial Agents Regulations
- Distributorship agreements
- Drafting and advising in relation to online platforms, website terms and conditions for static or transactional websites and social media sites or mobile apps
- Licensing, franchising, ownership and protection of IP in the context of commercial agreements
The role will also involve elements of public law, competition law, consumer law and privacy law.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales (NQ – 4 years’ PQE)
- High quality experience in Commercial and Technology Law
- NQ: At least one seat in Commercial contracts and a genuine interest in specialising in Commercial and Technology law is required
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Hybrid working opportunity
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.