BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP LTD
Our well established client is seeking a 4+ years PQE Commercial Property Solicitor is required for their Chippenham office.
They are looking to expand their commercial property offering and so we are looking for an outgoing individual with a proven track record of business development, preferably with some following.
This role will suit someone who has trained/worked in a larger regional or City firm, but who is looking for a better work/life balance in a more relaxed working environment, whilst retaining the ability to maintain their income (based on exceeding targets and triggering the bonus).
- To manage an interesting and varied caseload from dealing with consortium agreements, sale and purchase of land or property by charities, planning agreements and property mortgaging/finance, handling option agreements by the landowner or developer, deal with overage or development clawback agreements, and easements and right of way
- Maintain a well-organised file management system including adherence to timescales and compliance
- As you will see from our website, we act as the Diocesan Registrars for Salisbury and Winchester and this results in us being required to advise on Ecclesiastical property matters. Whilst experience in this area would be beneficial, it is not essential
- Maintain your continuing professional development requirements and take an active interest in furthering your knowledge within the field of law
- A minimum of 4 years’ PQE as a Solicitor
- Ideally a following and/or contacts
- You will have experience in managing your own caseload of clients and enjoy developing and attracting business development opportunities
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Be personable and professional
- IT proficient
- Enthusiastic, positive, pro-active and commercially focussed approach and mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – £45,000 – £60,000 plus 30% bonus of billed and paid fees above target (generally 3x salary)
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 25 days holiday (in addition to statutory UK bank holidays (you can accumulate an additional 10 days for long service)
- Career progression
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:15pm
To apply for this position please send your CV to Kimberley Peterson as directed