i2i Recruitment Consultancy
Cheltenham£13.19p/h- £15.38p/h DOETemp ongoing
My client is a well-established and busy company based in the heart of Cheltenham. They are situated in modern, spacious offices and have fantastic amenities within walking distance. You will be joining a friendly, fun, and supportive team within a business that always looks to develop and progress their staff.
- Ensuring all Right to Work requirements are met.
- Producing contracts and sending these to relevant clients
- Liaising with contractors and clients regarding queries
- Completion of DBS and reference checks and uploading onto systems
- Working with the operations manager to prepare for audits and reports.
- Experience within a compliance or senior administration role
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and organised.
- A positive, friendly attitude with a team player mentality
- IT literate
- Resilient and proactive
- Hybrid working model
- Modern office environment
- Great team culture
If this position is for you, then please get in contact with Gabby at i2i recruitment today
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.