Penguin Recruitment Ltd
Job Title: Conservation Architect
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent on experience
My client are a specialist Conservation Architectural Practice with a passion delivering beautifully crafted unique designs transforming historic buildings. This dynamic and growing Practice are RIAS Chartered and are seeking a talented and ambitious Architect to join their friendly team in Inverness.
The successful candidate will be ARB registered, have specialist conservation experience a keen eye for detail and confident user of AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, a chance to work on transformative significant projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
Skills, Responsibilities ad Experience for the role of Conservation Architects:
- ARB registered Architect and working towards Conservation Accreditation
- Comprehensive understanding of planning procedures for conservation projects
- Good awareness of Scottish Building Regulations
- Boast design flare and technical excellence
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D Modelling through Sketchup ideally
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with relevant authority bodies, clients and other relevant professionals
- Capable at working independently and in a team
- Full UK Driving license
- Passion for historical buildings and listed sites
Interested in this or other roles in Architecture. Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Stone on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.