Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd
Pinpoint Resourcing are partnering with a Property Management business based in North London who are seeking a Credit Controller with property experience to join the team.
This position will be responsible for providing a knowledgeable, helpful, friendly customer service experience to their clients. The successful individual will be tasked with, engaging with leaseholders, solicitors and mortgage companies by telephone and email.
- Banking cheques/verifying payments
- BACS payments
- Dealing with all genres of calls in regards the ground rent
- Dealing with ground rent complaints via letter/email
- Direct debit process – set up/cancellations/queries/collection
- Liaising with Solicitors dealing with a sale of a property
- Liaising with Solicitors for Leaseholder disputes
- Taking payments over the phone
- Liaising with mortgage companies re breaches of leases
- Arranging payment plans with Leaseholders
- Referral files to Solicitors for further arrears recovery
- Legal letters
- Raised credit notes
- Allocating cash coming into the business
- Preparing ground rent conveyancing packs
- Fees letters & emails
- Solicitors fees letter disputes
- Experience within the property sector as a Credit Controller
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
Salary and additional information:
- £35,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.