Motor Parts Direct
Customer Service Advisor
£26,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
Permanent / Full-Time
Motor Parts Direct is looking for a motivated and committed Parts Advisor to join our team at Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
Motor Parts Direct has now been acquired by Motus Group (UK) Ltd. Which encompasses the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranking inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.
At Motor Parts Direct you will work as part of a team and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers/suppliers.
We are currently on the hunt for a candidate with a great attitude looking to progress their career in an environment that truly supports their growth. With full training provided the winning candidate will be focused on giving 10/10 customer care from day one.
- In-depth knowledge of automotive parts, accessories and related products.
- Attitude is key – those who are positive and proactive working at Motor Parts Direct will go the full length
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
- T Literate
- Full driver’s license
- Someone with previous experience working as a parts advisor or other relevant experience within the motor trade
- if you have a good understanding of cars & the ability to learn, we are happy to train the right candidate
- Knowledge of the local areas and customer base would be a distinct advantage
- Working on the front counter. Answering inbound calls and serving both the retail and trade
- Building long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, customer incentives
- Limiting credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers
- Receiving, recording, and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers
- Assisting parts stock checks
- Building and maintaining strong working relationship with the manufacturers
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department
- Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in the role and would like to put yourself forward please hit APPLY.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Parts Adviser, Storeman, Storeperson, Storeman Woman, Parts Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Engineering Parts Advisor, Stock Controller, Warehouse Operative, Parts Specialist, Parts Receipt, Store Maintenance, Good Inwards, Customer Support Advisor may be considered.