Zenith People LTD
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing web-print businesses in the UK. The business is very forward-thinking, with a mission to be creative, innovative and to help their customers.
The business is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Customer Service Advisor to join their Customer Service team. The company offer excellent working facilities with great learning and development opportunities. The company also offer Hybrid working.
- Deal effectively with customers on a daily basis in a polite and professional manner
- Respond to emails efficiently, follow up with calls as required
- Ensure all problems or complaints are dealt with in a timely manner including arranging reprints or processing refunds/discount codes
- Responsible for review of reprinted jobs prior to dispatch
- Tracking deliveries with courier service and recording relevant information
- Managing returned jobs via courier service
- Accurately log all calls throughout the day
- Deal with immediate contact channels on a daily basis i.e. calls, chat service, social media
- Respond to reviews on Trustpilot
- Demonstrate good telephone manner, understanding and empathy skills.
- Pro-active in resolving problems as and when they arise.
- Must have a high level of accuracy
- Able to demonstrate initiative and ability to prioritise
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Staff discounts & Friends and Family discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast and drinks provided
- Charity day per annum supported
- Street food days
- Access to Perkbox and Rightsteps portals
- Learning and Development Budget
- 22 days to 25 days