Adapt Recruitment Group Limited
Working on behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive for a permanent position. Key Duties:
- Provide a professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and provide excellent service every time.
- Ensure all orders are processed promptly and are delivered, On Time and In Full, in a cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with commercial colleagues to ensure the transfer of all relevant customer / order information to build knowledge and provide informed service, getting orders right first time.
- Liaise with all internal colleagues to ensure the customer is not disappointed and is kept fully informed of any changes.
- Be the natural point of contact for your customer supporting them as required and building a reputation for top quality service.
- Work closely with Planning, Sales, and Distribution to ensure customer requirements are met
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Experience of working in a busy customer services department
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under time constraints
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and a CRM software
What our client can offer in return:
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Working hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Enhanced pension scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holiday