We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented professional to join our client’s team as a Customer Service Manager.
In this pivotal role, you will play a key part in enhancing the customer service operations by efficiently improving and overseeing the implementation of customer service policies and procedures.
Your primary focus will be overseeing the resolution of all customer-related issues and maintaining excellent customer service standards, leading the Customer Service department by example.
- Resolve customer-related issues in alignment with internal KPIs, ensuring timely and effective solutions
- Collaborate with other departments to uphold a superior level of service, prioritising the enhancement of the customer journey in all activities
- Participate in customer meetings to assess highlighted issues, providing feedback to the Customer Service team for resolution within KPI time frames
- Uphold the quality of repairs and services in accordance with both customer and company expectations and standards
- Oversee and conclude escalated issues, ensuring thorough resolution
- Provide management and support for Customer Service Operatives
- Attend meetings as necessary and undertake any ad hoc tasks as required
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a front facing Customer Service role is essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Motivated and driven
- Natural problem solver with the ability to use initiative
Customer Service Manager
£50,000 – £60,000 (+Company Bonus and Car allowance)
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.