Customs Compliance Officer – Supply Chain & Logistics – Dundee – Up to £58,000.
About the CompanyOur client is a multinational business who are a worldwide provider of equipment and components used predominantly in the oil and gas industry. Due to growth they are looking to add a Customs Compliance Officer to their team in Montrose, Angus.Customs Compliance Officer – The Rewards
- Salary up to £58,000
- Hybrid working available
- Excellent pension Scheme
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Training and career development
Customs Compliance Officer – Responsibilities and Requirements
- As Customs Compliance Officer you will support and guide the UK Business Units in customs special procedures and Inward Processing Authorisations in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
- Manage the day to day running of the customs special procedures that are currently in place for the UK Business Units.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and execute plans while ensuring that customs compliance requirements are always met.
- Escalate any customs compliance issues to the Manager Europe Regional Compliance.
- Be keen to take on challenges, remain current on relevant customs law and regulations, with respect to products imported by our clients operations and our clients policies and procedures related to the import export process.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give feedback on unsuccessful applications. For information on how we use your personal information, please refer to privacy-policy