EVP Global Functions
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Cyber Security Business Partner, you will assist on a broad spectrum of cyber security support requests from various communities, teams and individuals across the organization, helping move business activities forward. You will also participate in developing internal cyber security capabilities and communities engaging pro-actively to strengthen the organization’s overall cyber security posture.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Build, maintain and support various cybersecurity communities in SE Countries, Divisions & Functions, such as Cyber Security Ambassadors & ACP communities.
- Advise non-senior management and cyber communities regarding all aspects of cybersecurity.
- Advance cybersecurity objectives within local communities.
- Understand community business demand for cybersecurity and drive its delivery.
- Participate in selected agile teams within CYS and other organizations to support cybersecurity functions such as
- Identification and protection of critical assets
- Training and awareness campaigns
- Leading of cybersecurity risk management process
- Incident handling
- Vulnerability management
- Development of risk treatment plans
- Report on partners’ cybersecurity compliance
- Security of local manufacturing and production sites
- Product & Solution Security
What You Bring
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field.
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with a minimum experience of 5 years in Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology.
- In addition, you show a solid ability to lead, mentor and develop teams.
- Ability to assess security threats and risk impact on organization.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders in a variety of functions at multiple levels.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization. Experience in leading across organizational reporting lines.
- Experience in leading multiple projects.
- Intercultural awareness and ability to work in multi-functional, multi-national teams.
- Personal initiative, quality and result orientation.
- You work closely in global networks and secure the implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Further, you have analytical and critical thinking capabilities to drive cybersecurity into the future.
- As you act in an international environment with a focus on supporting business activities in Germany, you bring business-fluent English and German language skills, in addition to local language skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of time.
About the Team
You will be part of a global team that provides cybersecurity support services for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs. You will also join our companywide cybersecurity community of more than 130 members.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making balanced, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
What is it like working at Siemens Energy?
Check out this video.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is motivated by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Opportunity to work on a multi-disciplinary global team
- National and international visibility with various business stakeholder communities
- Ability to supply as a thought and knowledge leader within the cybersecurity community Competitive compensation package
- Flexible mobile working policy (hybrid)
- Local benefits such as meal allowance, health insurance, +6 days off every year, and much more
- Dedicated development framework with insights and resources to develop and grow technical and soft skills.
- Continuous learning
- Among others