Graham & Brown
Graham & Brown
has gone from being a wallpaper manufacturer to an interior lifestyle brand driven by high-quality products and exceptional customer experience and marketing. An opportunity has now arisen in the pivotal role of Digital Production Manager
to lead, manage and develop digital production. Based in Padiham
you will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and i
n return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,417 to £51,505 per annum, depending on experience.
Graham & Brown
has had design and colour at the heart of our business for over 75 years. With leading brands across the market from the Graham & Brown brand itself to household names like Superfresco Easy and licenses such as Laura Ashley, Joules, and Cath Kidston to name but a few, our offer stretches across products from wallpaper, paint, fabric, curtains, blinds, bed linen and wall art. Our business is built on leading-edge design, across our international businesses and markets, and we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We have been recognised as a “Cool Brand” on seven successive occasions. As a 3rd generation, family-run business, we have the luxury of freedom to implement fresh ideas and to form great working relationships with all our colleagues across the business. We are proudly a carbon-neutral business with a real commitment to sustainability.
We offer a range of excellent benefits for our Digital Production Manager, including:
- Self-managed time – determine your working schedule and holidays to suit
- Birthday day off
- Generous staff discount on all Graham & Brown products, up to 60%
- Access to colleague discount portal
- Generous pension, totalling 10%
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Use of company pool cars for company business
- Regular Company social events, brought to us by our own Fun Squad!
Our Digital Production Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver improved productivity through collaborative continuous improvement processes.
- Actively collaborate and support new product development and new product introduction.
- Define schedules and monitor to ensure maintained and lead times are consistently met.
- Develop and then manage digital production budget.
- Working collaboratively with the wider business ensures regulatory and certification compliance including but not limited to ISO, FSC, SMETA and waste.
- Sustain quality standards across digital production.
- Lead problem-solving activities including route cause analysis to remove blockers impacting product and/or process performance standards.
Experience and skills required by our Digital Production Manager:
- Proven experience within the digital print environment, with HP and Durst’s experience being advantageous.
- Full understanding of the latest Digital Print technology and a keen interest in driving innovation.
- Highly competent with digital software to include multiple RIP applications and Adobe suite, prior understanding, and application of AVA software advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of colour management and profiling.
- Experience in onboarding and working with various substrates.
- Strong technical competency.
- The ability to problem solve and conduct route cause analysis.
- Proven leadership experience with responsibility for product, process, and people management.
- Collaborative leadership behaviours and a willingness to learn.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to use good judgment.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent coordination and planning capability.
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, click ‘Apply
‘ now to be considered as our Digital Production Manager
we’d love to hear from you!