Hayley Group Limited
Hayley Group Limited
are looking for a Driver/Stores Assistant
to join our well-established and experienced team based at our Gloucester
branch. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
is the largest independent distributor of engineering products and consumables in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer, currently employing over 1,000 people who continue to be a cornerstone of our business and are fundamental to providing industry-leading customer service.
About the role:
As our Driver/Stores Assistant,
your role will be an integral part of the Gloucester branch, and you will be responsible for ensuring that deliveries arrive at customer sites in a timely and efficient manner.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Responsibilities as our Driver/Stores Assistant will include:
- Ensuring that all customer orders are complete.
- Stock order data entry.
- Arranging the items systematically in the delivery vehicle to align with the planned delivery route.
- Using GPS navigation apps and knowledge of the area to deliver packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Conducting routine maintenance inspections on delivery vans and notifying management of any identified issues.
- Delivering products in good condition to the clients including stock replenishment.
- Interacting with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Unloading packages at the destination and obtaining all necessary delivery paperwork and documentation.
Skills & Attributes we’re looking for in our Driver/Stores Assistant:
- Full driving licence – HGV not required.
- FLT licence is desirable, however not essential.
- Proficient in basic computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous.
- Good work ethic, time management skills and a team player.
- Included in the company’s bonus scheme.
- Mobile phone provided.
- From 23 days annual leave (plus public/bank holidays), increased with length of service.
- Training provided through our own Hayley Academy.
- Company pension (if eligible).
- Free Life Assurance cover (x2 salary).
- Invitation to healthcare scheme.
- Wellness programmes.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- Excellent opportunities and career prospects available.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the team at Hayley Group
– please click ‘apply’
now to become our Driver/Stores Assistant –
we’d like to hear from you!