Southborough, near Tunbridge Wells
up to £40,000 pa
This role, joining a successful market leader in B2B publications, would suit an experienced Editor with knowledge of both print and online publications.
To be considered for the role, you should have sound journalistic skills, the ability to grasp complex technical details, and an outgoing personality.
The role of Editor includes:-
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure commercial success of the magazine
- Attending trade shows, press events, award ceremonies and round-table discussions
- Shaping, creating and ensuring quality control of editorial content of the magazine and its associated digital media, as well as supporting the assistant editor
- Working closely with the production team on design and presentation of your magazine
To be considered for the role of Editor, you should have:-
- Strong interviewing and writing skills
- Experience of interview and writing engaging stories
- Creating editorial features
- Ad hoc copy-writing