Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Atalian Servest and OCS have merged to create a new organisation, the OCS Group UK & Ireland. We are a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.
We are currently recruiting for a Electrical Project Manager to join our team in London.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager to join our Project Team supporting a number of client contracts, delivering projects direct to the client.
The Project Manager will manage multiple projects to ensure the successful delivery of multi-discipline projects, experience of working with the client from conception to completion of projects is required.
The Project Manager will work with the client, professional services and suppliers where required to ensure that each project is delivered in accordance with the Project Plan – safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standard.
The Project Manager will be the focal point for managing Client expectations and will deliver all projects in line with OCS’s management systems, policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for the financial outcome and monthly reporting of your projects, this should include understanding the tender and reviewing the costs included in the bid.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering design and build projects in liaison with internal and external design consultants.
- Ensuring that all employees have the appropriate training and qualifications to fulfil their duties.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Design Team, and Procurement Team to develop the procurement, cost, design, and project management plans.
- Applicant must have the right to work in the UK
- Experience in successfully managing multi-discipline projects.
- Electrical background with relevant technical Board of Trade Certificate of Competency.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of 5-day Site Managers Safety course (SMSTS)
- Valid CSCS card.
- Experience in commercial management and monthly reporting.
- HNC Construction / Project Management – preferred.
- CDM Awareness – preferred.
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Client-focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
- A self-motivated person who has the ability to work on their own initiative and achieve stretching targets.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- A team player
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye test £25 voucher and up to £100 towards glasses
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme via salary sacrifice
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone whom you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&Cs apply)