Electrician Lincolnshire £38,000 pa
- Maintenance electrician required to work for a large housing association covering the Lincolnshire area (primarily Skegness, Louth, Boston)
- You will be responsible for delivering day to day electrical repairs and maintenance, fault finding, EICRs, inspection and testing
- Previous experience working in property maintenance for a social landlord, housing association, council or contractor is required
- You must have relevant electrical qualifications including; NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3, 2391 inspection & testing (or equivalent) and 18th Edition
- You must have a full driving license
- You will be provided with and van and fuel card
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits (holiday and pension)
- This role will require a DBS check
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.