ATTEGA GROUP LIMITED
Electronics Systems Engineer Competitive Salary Yateley, Hampshire Full time, Permanent 37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday
Are you a qualified Electronic engineer with experience in circuit design? Wanting to work in instrumentation development?
Attega Group is currently partnering with our client in recruiting a Electronics Systems Engineer to join the team. The main purpose of this role is product development through initial design, prototyping, testing and final production. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Christmas shutdown, pension scheme, life assurance, bonus scheme and more!
This is a full-time, permanent role. The hours of work will be 37.5 hours over Monday to Friday with an option for compressed hours and an early finish on Friday.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Produce new design for products and testing requirements
- Design and prototype a circuit or system to take through manufacturing
- Work independently on products as well as part of the wider team
- Occasionally travel in UK or oversee
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years + experience as an Electronics Engineer
- Keen to progress with your career and learn new skills
- Basic circuit design and analysis experience including analogues and digital circuit
- Degree in a relevant electronics engineering course
- Must be suitable for a security clearance
For more information on our Electronics Systems Engineer role, please contact Jade in the Attega Group offices today!