Snapshot of Your Day
Imagine a day where you innovatively drive the future of energy terminal projects, contributing to the growth of sustainable industries in North-West Germany. As a champion of the transition towards renewable energy, you play a pivotal role in shaping the sector’s coupling and reconversion to electricity.
Mastering data-driven business planning, you use your analytical skills to make a tangible impact on account management and annual target setting. By strategizing customer-centric solutions, you design and implement initiatives tailored to their unique ecosystems.
Expertly coordinating engaging events, your organizational prowess shines through as you connect with industry leaders and stakeholders. Your creative flair is put to use as you craft compelling marketing materials, developing eye-catching blueprints and customer value propositions.
Join our team and be part of an exciting journey that redefines the energy landscape and shapes a greener tomorrow!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Innovatively Drive Energy Terminal Projects: Assist in business development for LNG and Energy terminal projects in North-West Germany, focusing on Chemical / Oil & Gas and Hydrogen industries
- Champion Sustainable Energy Transition: Oversee comprehensive energy transition towards renewable energy through sector coupling and reconversion to electricity
- Master Data-Driven Business Planning: Collect, analyze, and convey account-relevant and market data, while facilitating account business planning and annual target setting
- Strategize Customer-Centric Solutions: Create and implement strategies, initiatives, and customer ecosystem support, contributing to customer value propositions
- Expertly Coordinate Engaging Events: Prepare for customer events and meetings, manage cross-regional internal and external coordination, and handle customer presentations
- Craft Compelling Marketing Materials: Support the creation and development of blueprints and marketing materials related to customer value propositions
What You Bring
- University degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Power/Process/Industrial Engineering, Automation or comparable)
- First working experience in the oil and gas industry
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of agile working practices in day-to-day work
- Fluency in German, combined with the ability of professional communication in English
- Strong analytical and coordination skills with a problem-solving mindset as well as customer-orientation
- Ability to solve assigned tasks independently, responsibly and in a structured manner
About the Team
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in
class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy &
Technology and more.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.