Kitchen Porter Profile
At the heart of our operation, our Kitchen porters are pivotal in contributing to the delivery of exceptional culinary experiences. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who embody a ‘can-do’ mindset.. Is this you?
Skills / Qualifications
Prior experience is desirable; if you have experience working in a Deli, BOH restaurant, or any kitchen facility then we are keen to hear from you. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Constellation optimises the working schedules of Compass employees, so we can also help you work at various venues (aviva Stadium, Convention Centre Dublin, Curragh & Leopardstown race-tracks) on shifts that suit you.
Main responsibilities include:
– Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
– Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation (mis-en-place) and service times.
– Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
– Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
– Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
– Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
– Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
No experience necessary!
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits “Perks” Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days