Network Recruitment Wales
Join the MPS Healthcare Team!
Job Summary/Job Purpose:To provide a full range of Portering, security, switchboard reception and waste management services throughout the WBS.Work with colleagues to provide assistance where required and respond to the different needs of the WBS including emptying external waste bins and litter picking in the grounds.This role will include supporting changes in systems within the Stores/ Portering/ Reception and Facilities departments also to carry out a range of warehouse duties administrative and reception duties in an effective manner.The role will include supporting changes in systems within stores and current processes and working practices to carry out a range of warehouse duties /tasks in an effective manner including making up cages in readiness for the collection Teams.To provide a comprehensive efficient and effective administrative service and receptionist service for the Facilities team within Welsh Blood. Supporting the operational services functionality of the day-to-day services within the centre support as necessary dealing with mail, telephone, personal and e-mail queries in an efficient, courteous, professional, and timely manner.Personal Specification
- Good standard of education
- 3 GCSE’s (including Maths and English) OR Equivalent level of experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Experience in working as a member of a team
- Experience of working with IT systems
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check – which, if you are not on the DBS Update Service, MPS Healthcare will process for you free of charge.
- Working knowledge of Quality systems and procedures
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Forklift Driving Licence
- Experience of operating mechanical handling equipment
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
Join the best, join MPS!