Role: Finance Manager 3 days a week
Sector: Brand Design Agency
Permanent Part Time: 3 days -1 working from home 2 days in the office Flexible working
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000 for the 3 days ( upto £64K annual equvalent )
Ref: VisionFR 2989
VisionFR are recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of a cool Brand Agency with offices near Waterloo.
They are seeking a passionate and highly organised Finance Manager to join the team. Someone who can play a leading role in the smooth running of the business, and be responsible for all financial reporting and daily finance tasks. This is a sole role working in a lovely team and highly creative people.
You will have come from a creative agency, with a good understanding of how a creative agency runs and the ability to work alongside the senior team.
As their Part Time Finance Manager you will be reporting directly to the Board, working closely with the Client Management team and be the main point of contact for the clients and suppliers’ financial teams. The agency operates flexible working . This role is more about getting the job done rather than clock watching the hours – the time could be spread over 4 /5 days rather than 3 but some time in the office is important .
Part Time Finance Manager key responsibilities will include:
• Raising PO’s and posting supplier invoices on their project management system
• Work with the Client Management team to make sure billing schedules are delivered on time
• Managing credit cards and staff expenses
• Reconciling the revenue spreadsheet and accurately accrue/defer monthly revenue
• Producing monthly management reports and presenting to the Board
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register, prepayment and accruals on a monthly basis
• Monitoring bank transactions and compiling a weekly cash flow forecast
• Preparing weekly payment runs
• Reconcile and file quarterly VAT returns
• Monthly payroll, pension administration and PAYE reconciliation
• Assist with year-end audit.
• Maintain accurate accounting processes for the business
Finance Manager key attributes required:
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role, within a creative agency
• AAT qualified Part ACCA. CIMA or similar level of experience QBE
• Proficient in bookkeeping and credit control and Revenue Recognition
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of Xero and Synergist would be ideal
• Good communication skills
• A team player with a personable approach and ability to build strong relationships
• Super organised and passionate about ensuring that work is completed on time and to a high standard
• A team player with a ‘can do’ approach
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, inclusion and eliminating unlawful discrimination within our workforce and whilst fulfilling our Client recruitment needs.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.