- Full-time and permanent role
- Location: Norfolk
Reed Scientific is partnering with a well-established chemical manufacturer based in Norfolk. They are now looking for an experienced formulation and new product development chemist to join their team.
- Undertaking all aspects of existing and new product development
- Optimising processes and reducing costs
- Competitive benchmarking
- Developing products performance testing methods and carrying out tests
- Providing support to the quality department and with manufacturing trials
- Working in compliance with health and safety and other regulations
- Supervising technicians
- Project management
- BSc level degree or higher in Chemistry or similar
- Minimum 3 years of formulation experience
- FMCG industry and NPD experience
- Ambitious and highly organised
- Computer literacy, including using Microsoft Office packages
Please note that VISA sponsorship is not offered for this role.
If this sounds of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply today.