Full Time HoursRegular Shifts – Waking Nights/Long DaysGreat Rates Of PayFlexible Working Hours
We have fantastic opportunities for hard working and dedicated Care Workers to join Hays to work within residential care homes and nursing homes.
We have shifts on a full time and part time basis. Shifts include Days, Nights and Weekends.
Your new role
No two days are the same in this varied and rewarding role. As a general guide, duties may include:
- Supporting individuals with personal care and hygiene
- Support with Hydration and Nutrition
- Moving and Positioning
- Accurate record keeping
- Undertaking activities such as entertainment and recreation to enhance the well-being of individuals
- Supporting Individuals with medication
All you need to succeed
- 6 months UK based experience within the health and social care industry
- Have an empathetic and caring nature with great work ethic and team player mentality.
What you’ll get in return
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, providing variety and the opportunity to develop your care skills for the future providing various perks such as:
- Care Assistant Pay rate: £11.68 – 13.00 per hour depending on shift
- Flexible and consistent shifts
- Free Enhanced DBS
- Free mandatory training and ongoing personal development
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #