Williams Kent Ltd
A PE-backed Facilities Management company based in Kent, is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team as they embark on a significant growth journey.
What’s in it for you?
- A role that will grow. This business isn’t one who rests on their laurels, they have huge growth plans over the next few years due to recent funding. This person will have the opportunity to grow with the business.
- The opportunity to take ownership and get involved in policies from the ground up – the HR agenda is a blank canvas right now, you will be able to influence policy and strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has HR experience is a must. We are looking for someone who has managed ER cases end to end, is responsible for onboarding & offboarding and has worked on TUPE transfers.
- This role isn’t for you if you enjoy working in organisations that have all processes and procedures nailed down. Instead, you thrive in the unknown and fast-pace.
- If you have experience in an FM business then this is a huge plus.