Our valued client, based in Cardiff, is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented HR Coordinator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to expand their skill set in ER case management, take ownership of HR systems and administration, and gain exposure to various aspects of the HR function.This is a fulltime and permanent opportunity located on the outskirts of Cardiff. Due to the nature of the organisation, this will be a site-based role from Monday to Friday. In return, you will be joining an extremely experienced team, gaining hands on and invaluable experience, along with a favourable salary of £26,000. Key Responsibilities:
- Efficiently manage the HR inbox
- Complete reference requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Handle change forms and change of contract letters, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Processing starters and leavers.
- Ensure that all HR systems are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Updating employee records and details.
- Take minutes during meetings and maintain accurate records.
- Respond to inquiries related to annual leave.
- Provide support to the HR team with day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Ensure all staff have valid right-to-work documentation.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of international recruitment processes.
- CIPD Level 3
- Previous experience as an Administrator, preferably within HR.
- Proficiency in IT, with experience in HR systems being advantageous.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player with the capability to work independently.
- Effective multitasking, prioritisation, and meeting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, and adaptable in approach.
- Positive and self-motivated attitude.
If you meet these qualifications and are eager to take on a hands-on role with exposure to various HR functions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting HR Coordinator position.Please apply today and contact Lucy Woodrow directly for further information.