EVP Global Functions
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be representing the Instrumentation and Control Commissioning Group on worldwide project assignments. By commissioning the Siemens Energy scope on large scale projects i.e., world class and low emission Power Plants, Grid Stabilizing Systems, Battery Energy Storage Systems you actively contribute to the energy transition. Your contribution is of utmost importance to ensure trouble-free operation of Instrumentation and Control and Distributed Control System equipment supplied by Siemens Energy. In a multinational team on site, you will commission individual components or entire systems and ensure quality of our services. Feedback of on-site experience to the engineering teams ensures that our products are subject to continuous improvement.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Hands-on commissioning of the Distributed Control System, Instrumentation and Control systems and process systems, of combined cycle power plants and power plant solutions for the energy transition on new construction sites up to handover to the customer
- Carrying out tests on protection and control systems, as well as control optimization and troubleshooting using Siemens Energy DCS System OMNIVISE T3000 or similar
- Cooperation with internal team members, guidance and coordination of external partners and sub-contractors, interacting with customer
What You Bring
- Degree in Electrical Engineering as for example Automation, Electronics, Robotics or Control Engineering (BSc or MSc), or professional experience gained through several years of work in a similar field
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Business fluent German and fluent English, further language skills desirable
- High willingness to travel and live abroad, worldwide, continuously and for several months
- Self-sufficient, independent, quality-oriented personality
- Team player mindset, excellent adaptability
- Openness to other cultures
- Driving license class B (Germany)
About the Team
In our Business Functions, we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology, and more.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programmes and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.