R13 are proudly supporting an award-winning business in their recruit for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join their Norwich-based team. This is a diverse and essential role within the business, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the service desk team, ensuring exceptional delivery.
Based in Norwich, this is a full time/part time, permanent position working Monday – Friday, and is offering a salary of £45,000 – £55,000, depending on experience.
Flexible working arrangements, birthday day off, health insurance options, staff events, progression opportunities and more!
The day to day
- Managing the daily operations of the Service Desk team, ensuring an effective service delivery.
- Overseeing the team, including holiday, sickness, and carrying out regular one-to-one meetings, and training opportunities.
- Working closely with Senior Management to ensure business goals are being met, and motivating the team to meet individual targets.
- Ensuring internal systems and procedures are effective, and proactively looking to enhance delivery.
You will have/be
- Previous experience in Service Delivery operations and managing a team.
- Working knowledge of Backup and DR Systems, Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD, Virtual Environments, and Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead, support, and motivate a team.
- Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Harry Severn – Senior Recruitment Partner at rthirteen recruitment. If you don’t hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful.