360 Resourcing Solutions
Our client is a family run business, with an amazing product and customer centric approach. They have around 180 stores in the UK and a rapidly growing online, International and concessions business, with a major blue-chip partnership deal recently announced. They really care about people, customers, and the communities in which they trade and are now looking for a Junior Branch Merchandiser to be based out of their amazing Amersham head office. This will initially be a 12-month FTC role with scope for perm to temp, in line with growth. The Junior Brand Merchandiser role, offers hybrid working with up to six days per calendar month home-working and the rest of the time-based working with our collaborative teams.
Working within the Branch Merchandising team your main objective as Junior Branch Merchandiser, will be to manage your team and be responsible for optimising trade opportunities, supporting stores/online with sufficient stock levels ensuring optimum availability. You will be responsible for building capability with the branch merchandising team by ensuring individual development and training needs are met.
Junior Branch Merchandiser – Responsibilities
– Manage and implement Branch Merchandising forward plan that meets the specific channel commercial performance requirements.
– Identify, build, and maintain key internal/external stakeholder relationships to deliver an ongoing optimum stock position.
– Analyse store/online performance to ensure optimal stock support to drive sales.
– Identify and own key sales volumes forecasts at branch level, in collaboration with the Buying and Marketing teams for new ranges, seasons and promotions.
– Work with stakeholders to ensure all system development changes are tested and implemented.
– Partnering with Web Operations, to ensure online is supported in achieving sales targets and to address issues and opportunities.
– Assist in managing team members effectively ensuring their development and workload is on track.
– Coaching and mentoring the team to deliver with confidence and competence.
Junior Brand Merchandiser – Required Skills
– Minimum 3 years previous core/branch merchandising experience gained within retail HO environment.
– Demonstrate a high degree of tenacity, drive, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Previous experience of working with reporting and replenishment systems.
– Commercially aware with excellent communication skills and numerate with data.
– Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, formulas and VLOOKUPs are essential.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
In return for your hard work and commitment the role offers a competitive salary with bonus and additional benefits such as life cover and pension. It also offers the chance to work in an amazing culture and environment where you will be challenged, can seek career progression, and add immediate value with your skillset.
Click apply now to be considered for their Junior Branch Merchandiser role and be a part of this continuing success story.