Contract Personnel Limited
Contract Personnel Thetford are recruiting on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Eye, Suffolk who are looking for a Laboratory Technician.
The ideal candidates will come with proven work experience gained within a manufacturing environment however, this role is also open to individuals who have recently completed education and are seeking to gain industrial experience.
Full training and support will be provided for the individual to excel.
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- To provide first hand support to the Coatings Technology team on product and production process related testing
- To support activities related to the production of laboratory samples and other continuous improvement activities
- To provide input into research and development on specific product, process, and other manufacturing related projects
- To contribute to ensuing all improvements to glass and epoxy coatings processes are implemented into the Company’s ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 documentation.
- To perform testing and other duties which support development projects relating to the Company’s coating processes and coatings process lines
Competitive Salary negotiable and dependent on experience and attitude.
- Pension scheme is a contributory scheme, with the employee contributing 4% of earnings and the Company contributing 4% of earnings. Company contributions increase to 6% after 5 years’ service and 7% after 10 years’ service
- Life Assurance is provided at 3 times basic salary
- Car allowance is provided in accordance with Company Policy
- 23 days rising to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- On-site parking is provided
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or call Louis at Contract Personnel, Thetford
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.