The Recruitment Experts
Lettings Administrator – Coventry
Basic Salary – £22,000 One year of estate agency administration required
Our client, a successful estate agency is looking for a LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR
for their busy Coventry office.
Enthusiasm and excellent communication and organisational skills are essential. The candidate will need to work on all elements of the lettings process, supporting the team in the smooth running of the office, with responsibilities including credit control, client enquiries, finance administration and management of the database. Attention to detail and working to a deadline is part of the daily routine and key to the success of the role. Estate agency experience is preferred.
Duties to include:
- Provide an effective reception and telephone service.
- Taking payment from paying clients
- Dealing directly with clients / applicants looking to let or rent and answer any enquiries
- Processing applications
- Listing and updating all new property instructions
- Assisting and supporting the lettings progression work
- Managing incoming e mail as required
- Assisting with invoicing and credit control as required
Essential skills, experience & qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced administrative environment
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:30 (1 hour lunch break)20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, plus Birthday day off and extra at Christmas (at the Directors’ discretion).